How To Tundrex?
We suggest following these simple recommendations to get the best results when taking Tundrex.
- Tundrex is a food supplement, NOT a medication;
- It is better to take Tundrex with food, but not mandatory;
- As a natural probiotic, Tundrex has no side effects, nor any cases of overdose have been reported;
- Do not take it while taking antibiotics - no harm, just no benefit as antibiotics will kill Tundrex' good bacteria.
Case 1: A healthy individual interested in boosting immunity
One person needs 1 box per course. Repeat the course every 3-4 months to stay at maximum immunity.
Directions*: Take 5 capsules per day for 10 days. For best results, take one capsule approximately every 4 hours, for example: at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m., 11 p.m. or choose your own schedule.
Case 2: An individual interested in normalizing and improving their microbiome
One person needs 3 boxes per course. Repeat as necessary (every 8-12 weeks). You will get maximum immunity.
Directions*: Take 10 capsules per day for 15 days. For best results, take two capsules approximately every 4 hours, for example: at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 7 p.m., 11 p.m. or choose your own schedule.
* Continuous intake of Tundrex during the day maximizes its beneficial impact on your body’s microbiome. It is highly advisable, but not a requirement.